Business Improvement Analyst
Business Improvement Analyst
We are currently looking for a Business Improvement Analyst to become a vital part of the business change & delivery team for a national company, who are leaders in their field.
You will work across the business with senior stakeholders and leadership teams to optimise ways of working and help define and deliver how continuous improvement is embedded.
You will help drive a culture of continuous and sustainable improvement by educating and embedding the application of business & process improvement methodologies and principles into the everyday life of business.
What you will be doing:
- Take responsibility for leading process innovation and identifying business improvement solutions, incorporating Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies to deliver sustainable outcomes.
- Define project scope and objectives.
- Provide updates on progress and findings to stakeholders informing them of issues and the proposed changes/solutions prior to the final business case being produced
- Produce business cases which include risk impact assessment and the anticipated return on investment
- Measure and monitor the results of improvement initiatives implemented to ensure they are performing in line with the business case and the anticipated return on investment – in addition to identifying and resolving issues that are impacting the success of the initiative
- Work closely with project teams to ensure processes are documented and kept up to date as part of a drive for standardisation throughout the business
- Work collaboratively with the Change Managers to ensure the business is aware of the initiatives being implemented and continue to be implemented once the project is finished and has transitioned into BAU
Solution Development and Deployment
- Work closely with the Development team to develop storyboards and/or proof of concepts based on customer requirements and assist to convert customer requirements into technical solutions.
- Work with Developers to create Functional Requirements documents
- Work with the Project Manager, assist in the planning, design, development, testing and deployment of all new applications, and enhancements to existing application
- Working with QA, assist with the creation of the system test plan, scenarios and scripts
What you can bring:
- Leading business improvement initiatives experience.
- Process Improvement qualifications (Six Sigma, Lean etc)
- Solid business and system requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping (using BPMN)
- Facilitation skills and running process improvement workshops or similar
- Project management delivery experience.
- Use cases, User Stories, Activity diagrams producing experience
- Documenting Acceptance Criteria using MoSCoW
- Data analysis and visualisation
- Agile/Waterfall Methodologies
- Excellent IT skills (MS suite & Visio)
What’s on offer:
- Hybrid/ remote working
- Personal and Professional development
- Being part of an award-winning culture