Information Security Manager
We are looking for an Information Security Manager to play a pivotal role in the Risk & Compliance function of an internal IT team at their H.O in Nottingham.
You will work closely with the wider business in identifying and managing risks around information, cyber security and data protection. You will ensure compliance with ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus, as well as customer requirements.
You will ideally hold a similar position within a professional services environment.
What you can bring:
- Proven working knowledge of ISO27001 and GDPR
- Information security industry certification (e.g. CISSP or CISM) is desirable
- Knowledge of ISO9001 is desirable
- Strong understanding of security controls to evaluate their effectiveness and the ability to make recommendations to reduce/control any risks identified
- Strong understanding of assurance methodologies and testing protocols
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to explain and advise succinctly on technical issues to non-technical individuals
- Ability to create and manage key relationships within the business
- Strong analytical skills with a pragmatic “problem-solving” approach with an ability to influence
- Has the confidence to take responsibility and work independently while keeping others informed of progress and escalating issues where appropriate
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks and projects to meet deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to remain calm, controlled and resilient when under pressure.
On offer is personal and professional development opportunities within a rewarding and collaborative work environment.
Currently the team are working remotely with flexibility offered going forward. Due to occasional travel into the office, an East Midlands/ commutable distance to Nottingham would be preferred.