IT Business Analyst
Business Analyst – Development – Testing – Prince2 – Agile
Opportunity to join a fantastic company who offer all employees personal and professional development opportunities and offer flexibility where possible.
They have an opening in their Business Change and Delivery team for an IT Business Analyst.
The main purpose of the Business Analyst is to bridge the communication between the Business and technical teams to ensure both solution and expectation are delivered as agreed.
Main aspects of the role include; Strategy and Planning, Solution Development and Deployment and Operational Responsibilities.
Working closely with the development and testing team as well as the Solution Architects to develop proof of concepts based on customer requirements and assist to convert into technical solutions that are both feasible and cost effective ensuring quality of the product and customer satisfaction.
- Proven experience working on 3rd party led system development/ implementation projects; in particular finance and HR systems.
- Experience of Microsoft software packages such as Microsoft Office and Visio.
- Project delivery methodology such as Prince2 or Agile.
- Formal BA qualifications ISEB, BCS, CBAP
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with keen attention to detail
- Team player, experienced in a collaborative environment
- Confident challenging requirements in a professional manner
- Ability to articulate ideas and solutions and recommend these to stakeholders and the board
If this sounds like you then apply now for immediate attention!