IT Technical Team Leader
IT Technical Team Leader – ITIL – Azure – M365 – VMware – SAN storage – SCCM
A progressive Nottingham based professional services company have a new opening in their tech team for an IT Technical Team Leader.
Working closely with the IT Manager you will be responsible for assisting in the smooth running of the IT infrastructure.
This is a technical and leadership focused role within a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
You will strive to deliver the highest level of customer service whilst prioritising customer requests.
Core areas include; Leadership, Continuous improvement, Training and Technical Support.
With proven leadership experience in previous roles, responsibilities include;
- Ensure prompt resolution of incidents and requests inline with SLAs
- Coach and Develop IT Engineers and be point of escalation
- Conduct performance reviews
- Workload scheduling
Continuous Improvement responsibilities:
- Identify potential automation opportunities
- Conduct root cause analysis
- Ensure that documentation is complete and regularly reviewed and maintained
Technical skills and experience
- Azure, M365, VMware, SAN Storage, SCCM, VPN
- Network infrastructure; WAN/LAN, DNS/DHCP
Certifications in ITIL, MSCA or MCSE would be advantageous but not essential.
If you're a technical IT Support professional with leadership experience and a passion for customer service and coaching people this could be the perfect role for you!