We're currently looking for Network Engineer to join an innovative company with a global network infrastructure.
This is an excellent opportunity with a company that does not stand still! They offer a dynamic work culture and the scope for growth is huge!
You will be working in a collaborative team environment where you will undertake a range of installations and configuration duties.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing 2nd/3rd line support for the existing global network infrastructure
- Providing network support for cloud services products within Azure or Data Centre management with Cisco ACI
- Typical routing and switching; Troubleshooting PBR, DMVPN, BGP, IKEv2, HSRP Troubleshooting STP
- Producing as-built documentation and produce necessary training/troubleshooting material
- Proactively investigating raised network impacting issues and events, using internal monitoring tools
- Remaining up to date on current/future network and security technologies and gain certification in selected technology areas
- Conducting incident/problem resolution both in and out of hours
What you can bring:
- Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching / CCNP Advanced Routing or higher
- Experience with WAN Routing Technologies – BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN
- Cloud Networking (Azure)
- Data Centre Management – Cisco Nexus, ACI
- Knowledge of Automation/DevOps tools (e.g.: APIs, Python, Ansible, PowerShell etc)
- VPNs and Remote Access Management – Cisco ASA, Cisco SSL VPN and AnyConnect
What's on offer:
- Salary up to £45,000
- Work with a company who are leaders in their field.
- Flexibility around office/remote working.