O365 & Exchange Engineer
Frasers Group are currently looking for an Exchange and O365 Engineer to join us at our Head Office in Shirebrook. We started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to strive forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation. As a PLC with a £4bl turn over, this opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is one for the bold.
You will work with our wider systems colleagues, business units and end users to support, maintain and drive the Exchange strategy for Frasers Group. We recently formed a Cloud, Project and New Technology team to help drive our future strategies and this role will give you scope to be involved from the ground up as we undertake this exciting journey.
This is a great opportunity for any applicants with strong Exchange and 0365 experience and 4+ years’ experience in supporting an enterprise hybrid Exchange solution. You will have demonstratable experience in O365 and Exchange and a drive to innovate in this area.
Day to day you will be responsible for monitoring, supporting and administrating the on premise and Exchange online environment, ensuring it is operated securely, utilised appropriately and capacity is managed to cope with the user requirements.
· Deep technical knowledge of the Exchange platform from implementation to troubleshooting.
· Strong skills in Exchange governance and security.
· Appreciation and understanding of a wide range of solutions in Azure.
· Background of working with Windows operating systems.
· Helpful friendly and approachable, able to communicate to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
· Ability to comprehend business impact of IT and the risks and opportunities associated with change.
· Manage and prioritise your workload.
· Plan and estimate project durations.
· Create clear written documentation.
· Dynatrace / SCOM
· Azure Dev/Ops
· Active Directory
Working in a highly skilled expanding team who deliver the infrastructure and working closely with Network and Database teams as well as development you can quickly and efficiently deliver your solutions without the bureaucracy that you find in many large-scale organisations. IT at Frasers Group is delivered by the in-house team who are passionate about what they do and are not dependent on outsourced organisations to deliver the core systems. We present an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology and wants to deliver the absolute best that they can and keep innovation at the forefront.
There is a wealth of opportunity for training, innovation and on the job learning.
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
· Think without limits and take the team with you
· Own it and back it
· Not hesitate and act with purpose
· Be commercial and customer-focused.