Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer – Server
We're currently looking for Senior Systems engineers to join a fast-paced environment with a global organisation based in Nottinghamshire.
They are looking for someone who wants to take ownership of a project and can also offer leadership opportunities for the right person with training being provided for this.
They offer a dynamic work culture and are looking for ambitious people to come join a organisation with huge ambitions and the spending power to match.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking responsibility for the daily administration of servers, storage and client service admin.
- Being the escalation point for any 2nd line issues.
- Mentoring and training other members of the team.
- Producing as-built documentation and produce necessary. training/troubleshooting material.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring systems.
- Create clear documentation and deliver training for 1st and 2nd line teams when needed.
What you can bring:
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft client and server platforms.
- Exposure to SCCM, SCOM or SCVMM.
- Linux experience with Administration
- Powershell scripting – Desirable but not essential
- Basic Network troubleshooting
- VMware, VSphere management for a ESXi environment
What's on offer:
- Salary up to £45k
- Chance to lead a team or remain hands on, depending on preference
- Work with a company who remain at the top of their tech game and do not want to stand still.
- Flexibility around office/remote working.