Mirai Tech are excited to be partnering with a Microsoft Gold Partner who provide digital transformation for client companies, helping to overhaul the way they run they manage their data and run their internal systems.
Joining a successful and rapidly growing development team, the Digital Developer will work closely with a Technical Analyst to help push the companies products forward and maintain current systems and codebases.
The Digital Developer will be working across the full development lifecycle, with a focus on backend development to deliver highly scalable and available systems.
- You have a strong experience with the Microsoft technology stack, .Net (C#), ASP.Net (MVC API)
- Familiar with SOLID design principles
- Experience with highly distributed, real-time systems
- Agile Scrum development experience
- Familiar with Unit testing, Integration Testing,
- CI/CD familiarity
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
Essential Tech Skills:
- C# ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft Azure
- You will be involved on integrations with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and 3rd party systems such a LMS (Learning Management System).
Beneficial Tech Skills:
- Responsive Design
- REST APIs
- Client-side web development technologies
- Database application
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, friendly, and highly skilled team of developers. Whilst the role is remote at the minute, the company have an office in a fantastic location in central Porto, and are excited to reunite as soon as they can!