Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer – Fully Remote
This is a huge opportunity to be part of an exciting journey to build an innovative SaaS product from the ground-up. You will work with the wider team to deliver the best product and user experience for their customers. You will be learning lots of new technologies and concepts along the way and developing a multitude of new skills.
What you get:
- Remote working
- Personal growth opportunities and career progression (e.g learn about entrepreneurship and start-up success, mentoring from executive team)
- £45 -50K salary + equity options in the future
The companies vision is to become the market leading software provider for simplifying on the go demos.
About the Role
They're at an early stage, so you’ll play an instrumental role, working within a multidisciplinary team developing and guiding their product into a mature SaaS software solution. You will be sharing industry best practices with them to improve processes as well as inputting on the architecture of the product.
You are self-motivated and can work independently, while also being able to pivot and partner closely with other engineers on a project. You are passionate about building quality products and want to own development end-to-end, leading with the right design, with a meticulous attention to detail, and follow principles to deliver maintainable, performant and a predictable experience. You are a problem solver and like to challenge yourself, but you are not afraid to reach when you need help.
You bring strong experience and demonstrable knowledge in the following areas:
- Software development & delivery methods (eg. Agile, DevOps, TDD, CI/CD, DevOps)
- 3+ Years building scalable back-ends (eg. micro-services, serverless, APIs, Cloud, Azure, MongoDB)
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently to meet sprint deadlines
It would be a bonus if you have:
- A track record of working within a successful SaaS product team
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Experience improving the scalability of applications
- Knowledge of application security
- Experience in managing teams
- Familiarity with data engineering or machine learning
This is a fully remote role.