Senior 3rd Line Support Engineer
***Fantastic opportunity just in***
SENIOR 3RD LINE SERVICEDESK ENGINEER
A rapidly expanding MSP is looking for skilled and personable individual to join their growing Service Desk Team.
This role will be working closely with customers to respond to a range of issues conversing with both technical and non-technical individuals. This offers the chance to provide support to a diverse range of market leading technologies in a hands-on, fast-paced environment.
You will need to have impeccable customer service skills as well as a strong work ethic and passion for technology as you will be dealing with a host of customer issues to come to a successful resolution. Successful candidates will take responsibility for providing advanced technical support and ensure 3rd line technical support enquiries are professionally and efficiently resolved to a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provision of exceptional customer service; the foremost requirement within our responsive business
- Provide technical resolutions to problems within defined SLA’s and embrace operational KPI’s
- Taking ownership of incident, problem and change records
- Management of our industry leading ServiceDesk change management cycle
- Performing advanced technical diagnosis and fixing issues either remotely or on-site
- Advanced troubleshooting infrastructure systems to determine incident trends
- Deliver and report on site Customer Health Check visits as required
- New Customer/Service on boarding, documentation and training
- Extensive ICT Infrastructure troubleshooting skills ranging from the Desktop to the Datacentre
- Proven ability to engage with and manage, VMware & Hyper-V infrastructure virtual environments
- Sound understanding of Core Microsoft technologies, E.g. Exchange, AD, DFS, DNS
- O365 administrator and troubleshooting skills
- Firewall Technologies, rule and application access control (Preferred but not essential)
- Experience of antivirus, email and web filtering deployments and ongoing management
- Working knowledge of Networking including VPN / WAN / Routing / LAN / Wireless
- Understanding & experience of working with VDI & Remote Desktop technologies
- Ideally hold industry accreditations from Microsoft or VMware
The ideal candidate will be a well organised team player with an eye for detail and ambition to exceed operational and service level agreements.
Perks of the job!
- Investment in outstanding management systems
- Vibrant and social office environment
- Car allowance
- Free parking
- Funded training and certifications
- Private healthcare