Professional Services Analyst
A fantastic company, who have ended the year with a record breaking quarter have an opening for a Software Support Analyst to join their Manchester team.
You'll be working in the thriving Media City part of the city (after lockdown) and working in a small, close-knit team, providing bespoke software support to the companies' impressive company base.
You will be the first point of contact for their software customers, identifying the nature of he query, logging a support incident as required and working with the team to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
You will ideally come from an ecommerce/ logistics background and have software support experience at a 1st/2nd line level.
- Taking incoming calls from customers via the Helpdesk
- Taking ownership of tickets and resolving them inline with agreed SLAs
- Escalating issues to relevant tech teams
- EDI experience
- Salesforce or alternative CRM knowledge
- Be an excellent communicator and take pride in providing a high level of customer service
- Free parking in Media City!
- Chance to earn extra money through generous on-call pay
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- State of the art offices
- Rewarding work environment
This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place via MS Teams next week.