ERP Project Manager
ERP Project Manager – Manufacturing
A brand new position has been created for an ERP Project Manager to join a thriving company in Lichfield. They have had a fantastic year and are now making large changes to the IT team, which will have an impact on the business as a whole.
They are looking for commercially astute, excellent communicators who can work with the wider business to drive change.
You will work alongside the Head of IT and Business Change Team to deliver improvements to their existing applications and also drive the new ERP implementation.
You will also work with the Business Change Manager and team to ensure all systems changes are implemented in a professional, ITIL aligned manner.
You will have:
- Experience within manufacturing/ logistics & supply chain or retail.
- ERP implementation experience within an SME.
- Understanding of SQL.
- Basic understanding of programming languages.
- ITIL/ Prince 2 experience.
- Experience working with application vendors and managing performance against SLAs.
- Take a real pride in delivering a high level of customer service.
What's on offer
- Chance to work at an industry leading company with exciting growth plans
- Great, people focussed work environment
- Flexibility around part remote working
- 25 days holiday + banks
- Private healthcare
- Free staff products
Shortlisting this week with interviews being set up asap.