*** FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY JUST IN ***
IT Infrastructure Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a rapidly expanding IT Solutions company in Manchester City Centre. They are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their dynamic team. This is a very hands-on role where you will be assigned a client portfolio working on a host of exciting projects. You’d be a valued addition to the infrastructure team looking after their impressive client base delivering solutions based on their requirements.
- NetApp Storage
- Office 365
- Networking, Firewalls
- Coordinate critical problems and major incidents through to resolution.
- Design, plan, implement and support Infrastructure contributions to clients.
- Install, configure, maintain, and support for IT infrastructure and network e.g. NetApp, Office 365, Azure, Firewalls, VMware, Hyper-V.
- Ensure the satisfaction of the customer producing high quality delivery of projects.
- Projects will include technical changes, installations, upgrades and migrations.
- Liaise with the sales team to assist in designing technical solutions to a high specification based on client’s requirements.
- Defining software, hardware and network requirements
- Provide Technical Governance across multiple projects and clients.
A bit about you:
- A passion for technology
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Natural problem solver who takes initiative resolving issues independently
- Passion for people and delivering excellent service
- Handles pressure well
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Enjoys being hands-on client focused role
- Experience working in a Managed Service/ IT Solutions environment
Perks of the job!
- Opportunity to play a key role in the delivery of projects
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Training and certifications provided