1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer
*** FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY JUST IN ***
A rapidly expanding MSP in Stockport have a brand-new opening in their IT Support team for a 1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer. They are offering the chance to join their close-knit dynamic IT team being the first point of call for technical issues including: forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues, installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults either over the phone, remotely or face to face.
They are looking for someone with experience in a similar role that is able to work independently to resolve issues as well as working effectively as part of a team.
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Windows 10/ Server
- Networking knowledge including routing and switches.
A bit about you:
- A passion for technology
- 2 years in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Natural problem solver
- Passion for people and delivering excellent service
- Able to explain technical problems in a non-technical way
- Full UK driving license and own mode of transport
Perks of the job!
- Training provided
- Chance to upskill
- Progression into more senior technical support role