Mid- level PHP Developer
PHP Developer (junior/ mid-level)
PHP Developers required to join existing PHP teams and help support and grow existing internal platform.
You need to be natural problem-solvers, so the ability to investigate, understand and resolve issues is essential (whether working alone or as part of a team effort), as well as strong communication skills and attention to detail.
Working alongside the Team Leader and Senior Developers, you’ll be expected to provide support to existing customers, as well as develop new features and complete bespoke projects following detailed specifications. The Development department is highly collaborative so strong communication skills and an inclination toward teamwork are a must.
The ideal candidate must have an excellent understanding of object orientated PHP5 within MVC frameworks, MySQL, and jQuery. As a minimum requirement, you will need three years of commercial experience. This is an ideal role for mid-level developers or junior developers looking to take the next step in your career.
What you'll be doing
- Developing new features for the ecommerce platforms
- Identifying and suggesting upon key areas of improvement throughout the systems
- Supporting existing and new developments
What you need to have
- Significant knowledge of OOP PHP5 development
- Experience with MySQL and database design
- Use of MVC Frameworks
- Ability to solve complex tasks
- Prior experience using git
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Capacity and willingness to learn
- Ability to work to set timescales
- Happy and confident to work as part of a team but also as an individual
- Able to find answers on our own but also know when you need to ask questions
- Experience with eCommerce
What’s on offer
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- ·Free breakfast and healthy snacks
- Discount across brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
- Relaxed and creative working environment
Interviews will be conducted via video call and they are more than happy to onboard remotely so don’t miss out!