2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer
*** FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY JUST IN ***
A progressive tech company in Warrington have a brand new opening in their IT Support team for a 2nd/3rd line Support Engineer.
They are open to varying levels of experience, the right attitude and tech exposure is key!
You'd be working in a close-knit team in a fast-growing environment and must be passionate about cloud tech. This is a client facing role so excellent communication skills is key!
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Office 365 configuration, migration and management
- Cisco networking
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Networking and switch knowledge including VLANS, network monitoring and troubleshooting
A bit about you:
- A passion for technology
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Natural problem solver
- Passion for people and delivering excellent service
- The ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Handles pressure well
Perks of the job!
- Chance to work with the latest tech
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Free food
- Private health and dental care
- Regular team events
- Generous on call rates
As the IT Support Engineer you will be a key member of a growing and ambitious team.
2 stage interview process, starting next week, get your applications in!