2nd Line Service Desk Engineer
***Fantastic role just in***
2nd Line Support Engineer
A rapidly expanding MSP in Warrington is looking for a skilled and personable individual to join the growing ServiceDesk Team.
Working closely for customers to provide an effective primary response, this 2nd line Service Desk Engineer role offers interesting and engaging opportunity to support a broad range of customers and the interesting and diverse support challenges they present.
They are looking for someone who has fantastic customer service, character and the ability to integrate into their hardworking team. As a second line ServiceDesk Engineer you will be responsible for providing day-to-day technical support to internal and external customers, be responsible for incident resolution within the areas of your expertise and provide an excellent customer service experience within an SLA guided environment.
- Providing professional and efficient 2nd line technical support
- Providing onsite support services as part of the customer location team rota
- Incident ownership, with technical diagnosis and fixing of issues either remotely or on-site
- Proactively managing backup schedules and targeted reaction to monitoring platforms
- Troubleshooting infrastructure systems to determine satisfactory incident resolution
- Strive to exceed in the delivery of operational KPI’s and customer SLA’s.
- Microsoft applications, Server and desktop operating systems
- Security and Firewalls.
- Active Directory
- Backup management.
- Datacentre monitoring management.
- Anti-virus & Web/Mail filtering principles.
- TCP/IP and networking.
- Hardware components.
- VMware & Hyper-V
- Hold an IT certification or equivalent (i.e. ITIL/MCP, etc.).
Perks of the job!
- Investment in outstanding management systems
- Vibrant and social office environment
- Car allowance
- Free parking
- Funded training and certifications
- Private healthcare