Technical Consultant- Cloud
*** FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY JUST IN ***
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer – MSP
Office 365 Migrations / Network and System Deployment & Assist in Design.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a rapidly expanding MSP in Warrington. They are looking for an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join their dynamic team who is looking to have a hands-on role specialising in networking and cloud technologies. You will be implementing solutions into client sites and assisting client site design and deployment.
You’d be a valued addition working alongside the design team delivering implementation projects to a high standard ensuring consistent customer satisfaction.
- Networking – Cisco (certified)
- O365 / Azure – deployment and migrations
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013/16/19
- Active Directory
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Veeam backup
- Ensure the satisfaction of the customer producing high quality delivery of projects.
- Projects will include technical changes, installations, upgrades and migrations.
- Responsible for continuous technical and non-technical self-development supported by the organisation.
- Play an active role in assisting the design team with technical queries to allow the smooth delivery of projects.
- Defining software, hardware and network requirements
- Research and development of new ideas and technologies
- Provide technical training on 3rd line skills and tasks to Service Desk and Infrastructure staff if required.
- Document solutions and technical plans before and after project delivery.
- Provide Technical Governance across multiple projects and clients.
A bit about you:
- A passion for technology
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Natural problem solver
- Passion for people and delivering excellent service
- Able to deliver high quality project delivery for the customer
- Able to research and develop new ideas and technologies
- Handles pressure well- taking project ownership and displaying technical leadership ability
- High level of technical ability with at least 5 years in a similar role
Perks of the job!
- Double pay for any overtime
- Relaxed and welcoming work environment
- Fantastic staff retention rates
- Huge growth period
- Car allowance