Salary dependent upon experience
Mirai Tech is proud to be working with an award-winning Cheshire based company who are looking to add an experience Software Developer to their growing technical team.
With at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role, the Developer will be comfortable working with Case Management Applications along with strong knowledge of C# and SQL Server.
You will work on applications and integrations projects with a focus on the company’s Visualfiles Case Management System. The core tech stack involved will be: Azure, C#, WebAPI, Asp.Net, MVC, SQL, SSRS.
- Hands on coding and development of applications and integrations applying industry standard techniques and approaches.
- Delivering applications, integrations, and change requests to a high standard of accuracy and within the timeframes agreed at the outset of the technical development project / sprint.
- Ensure development solution are correctly versioned in the firms Source Control system
- Consistently follow the firms Software development procedures and standards
- Follow agreed maintenance schedules for the firm’s applications are in ensuring they are actioned and documented in a timely manner.
- Ensure the firms database and integrations are maintained and conform to industry security standards and benchmarks for SQL, Azure and API development.
- Assist with development tasks outside of core applications where necessary and agreed with line manager.
- Assist with support requests ensuring that more complex issues are escalated in accordance with the team’s procedures.
Education or equivalent:
- 2:1 or above in a relevant degree
- Microsoft certification (desirable)
- 4 + years’ experience developing applications in Visualfiles.
- Experience with MS tech stack: Azure, C#, WebAPI, Asp.Net, MVC, SQL, SSRS
- Experience designing and maintaining SQL databases to industry standards.
- Strong organisation skills, good communication skills, and a can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail (takes pride in delivering work)